We invest in California’s economic growth and global competitiveness through industry-specific education, training and services that contribute to a highly skilled and productive workforce.
The International Trade Compliance Institute (ITCI) was established in 2008 by the El Camino College Center for International Trade Development (CITD) in Torrance, California, with start-up grant funding from the U.S. Department of Education. The extensive ITCI website has four major components:
To promote, foster, and encourage international commerce and economic growth in Southern California and worldwide.
- To encourage and stimulate interest in international trade and business.
- To conduct high quality and timely meetings, educational courses, seminars and conferences for the purpose of encouraging and developing international trade.
- To cooperate with its members in matters relating to the growth and development of international trade, and provide informational trade updates and services, programs, and newsletters to its members.
- To publish and distribute worldwide an annual roster and directory, listing all firms and individuals who are members of the FTA.
The WTC Los Angeles works to support the development of international trade and business opportunities for Southern California companies as the leading international trade association, trade service organization and trade resource in the Los Angeles region. We also promote Los Angeles County as a destination for foreign investment to a targeted international audience to attract a significant flow of investment to the region, thereby enhancing the region’s economy, employment and business opportunities for local firms.
WITOC is an affiliate chapter of the Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT), with 37 member chapters in over 30 cities worldwide. WITOC is a California non-profit organization founded in 1985 as Women in World Trade. We are proud to have earned the reputation as the premier trade organization in Orange County, and take great pride in the value that we provide to our members and to the trade community at large.
MISSION STATEMENT: To promote the interests of international commerce, shipping, transportation and supporting industries, including governments and communities.
The Professional Association of Exporters and Importers (P.A.E.I.) is an organization of professionals involved in import/export activities. Conceptualized in May, 1986, in response to changes in export license controls. P.A.E.I. incorporated as a non-profit organization in 1987.
International Trade Links
- California Chamber of Commerce
- United States International Trade Commission
- Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC)
- Port of Los Angeles (POLA)
- California Centers for International Trade Development (CITDs)
- Los Angeles Works
- Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- California Community College Economic & Workforce Development Program
- San Diego World Trade Center
- Los Angeles Regional Export Council (LARExC)
- Northern California World Trade Center
- California Inland Empire District Export Council (CIEDEC)
- California Asia Business Council
- Port of Long Beach
- District Export Council of Southern California (DECSC)
- California Governor’s Office of Business & Economic Development International
- Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Northern California District Export Council